Last Thursday we headed up North to the woods of Wisconsin near Lake Tomahawk with our friends, Tim, Jenny, and their son, Joe. Jax and him are the best of buddies. Yes, I know it is August...but it was cold in the middle of the woods at times, so that is why they are bundled up in some pictures. LOL! The boys (and the adults) had a blast! So here's our weekend in pictures:
Jax and Joe starting the weekend out holding hands.
Jax and Joe starting the weekend out holding hands.
Playing with "Toastie" the squirrel. Toastie lives up North and we are always so happy to see him upon our arrival.
Taking a walk before bedtime to tire the boys out.
Nothing says friendship like holding hands.
2 comments:
Such cute pictures! I love that Jax and Joe were holding hands - so sweet!
So cute! I love the pics of them holding hands. :)
Post a Comment