Ok, I admit it. I have been slacking and have not been taking care of Jackson's blog. We've had lots going on since I last posted. But I have decided instead of backtracking, I am going to start current and try to keep up a weekly post here.
Today was a beautiful day! So beautiful, in fact, that I decided to take Jax to the Brookfield Zoo. It was sunny and 50 degrees! Not a normal day for weather in the midwest for the 1st of December! So I decided to take advantage of it before the weather defeats us and we are stuck inside for what feels like decades!

Jax and a giant (life sized) Sea Turtle
Playing at the park.
Here are some pictures:
Jax and a giant (life sized) Sea Turtle
We saw a lot of animals, insects, and reptiles but there is a lot of "no flash" photography, so I didn't take too many pictures.
3 comments:
CUTENESS!!! I love to see his smiling face! (Now I feel guilty about not updating Connor's blog!)
Weekly updates? Ha!
cute pics of Jax! I like the polar bear one too ;)
Alybear
Post a Comment