CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

What? It's the middle of August??

Where does time go??? Sorry I have not been keeping up with the blog. I swear I try to commit myself to just staying current and posting everyday with one or two pictures, but somehow that never seems to work out.

We've been busy since Father's Day...so here is our last month and a half in pictures. ENJOY!

Running through the sprinker at Joe's 2nd Birthday party!


The gang! What a difference a year makes. We took an almost identical picture with all of them last year.


Riding around in the fire engine.

Playing in the water at home.


Taking a drink.


Spraying Mama with the hose!
"Naked boy" playing in the water.
Enjoying some time on the swing.

At Apple Canyon Beach for the 4th of July.
Rocking out to Guitar Hero.

Playing at the beach in the rain.

Jumping in the pool at Tim and Jenny's house.
Our trip to Tennessee to see Mimi Marsha.
Jax and his Mimi.

Taking a "ride" on a motorcycle.
Check out my major chocolate milk mustache. I have no clue how he gets a ring around his whole mouth.
Riding on a power wheel at Pappy's house.
Jax and his cousin Gavin. Riding buddies.

Riding on his motorcycle at Mimi's house...while being "Naked Boy."
Taking a break.
Playing at the mall.
Jax and Mimi again.


Check out my alfalfa hair.
Waiting for a table at Cracker Barrel.
The SURPRISES we came home to after being away for 2 weeks! Daddy missed us!
Jackson's reaction to the SURPRISES! He was happy to be home.
Playing with his new choo-choo trains from my friend Alyson. THANKS ALY!
Auntie Jan-Jan being a very bad influence while at the beach this past Friday.
Riding on the waverunner.
Taking a ride with Anne Marie.
WOO HOO! And we are now all caught up....I am sure we'll fall behind again. We are headed to Wisconsin this weekend to celebrate Daddy's 30th Birthday! So we'll have lots more fun pictures to share...and we'll be heading back to Wisconsin again for Labor Day for Family Weekend with the Wendt's and Wold's. Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Jessica

Sooo cute! I freakin love his smile that shows off all his teeth! I especially love the expression on his face while he's sitting in the pink chair!

Cindy Motz

Love all these pics! So funny he was spraying you with the hose, I bet he loved that! ;)