Ever since Jax and I got home from Tennessee we've had a lot going on. I haven't had much time to sit down to sort through the pictures. And since I am still short on time, I am going to post a few and then feel better about things that I am caught up. :) I also know I don't have all of my pictures uploaded. I think some of them are on another computer and/or memory card. So just enjoy the few pictures I have posted here for you and look forward to me being more up to date this month!
Jackson and his blankie.
Playing in the pool at Mimi Marsha's house.
We took a trip to a park one day where the ducks literally eat from your hand. We made sure to bring some extra bread and Jax had such a fun time watching the duckies and feeding them.
4 comments:
Oh I love the cookie dough pics! And WOW on all the presents from Rich!
I always love when you post pics. Love the ones of him with the ducks and licking the cookie dough. What this is good loot. Love the flag in the background and the box of wine mixed in with the baby goods, LOL!
Cuteness!! It looks like Rich took care of both of his "babies"--peaches for Jax and GRAPES for Mom!
Jackie G
Oh my gosh! He is just too cute!
Post a Comment