CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I couldn't leave you hanging...

So, I ended up getting some really cute pictures this week. I figured I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share them with everyone before we leave on Friday morning.

On Wednesday, Jackson's Auntie Julie and cousin Lindsay came over to visit. They brought Jax some super cute new PJ's. Here he is showing off one pair.
He was very, very happy to have these on.










Of course, being the boy that he is, he has to show off his big fat tongue to the camera. :)
I caught this picture as he was running to say hello to his daddy after getting home from work. This kid loves his dada.
Awwww.....look at the love! I am one lucky girl to have these 2 boys in my life!
How sweet is this picture? It's currently my wallpaper on my desktop. I just can't get enough of it.








Here is where I caught him this afternoon. Recently Jax has decided he likes to sit in baskets and hang out. He also loves for all of his blankies to join him.


Aside from this picture being so stinkin' cute (in my biased opinion), please know that I do realize this boy needs a haircut. That's what Mimi's are for! We are heading down to Tennessee so that Mimi Marsha can give Jax another trim. This is going to be one costly haircut. LOL!

Rich had a softball game tonight and Jackson got a hold of his socks. So I thought it would be quite comical to put them on Jackson. Ohhhh....it was. It might be one of those times when "you had to be there" but we tried to capture the silliness in a few snapshots. I was giggling the whole time.

























Thanks again for checking in! We'll see you in a couple weeks!

2 comments:

Kimberly

Super cute Pjs. He is such a happy little dude. Y'all have a safe trip to your aunt's house! Hugs!

Cindy Motz

How cute is he in those socks?! Too funny! :)