There isn't too much to report on the homefront. Just wanted to share a few recent pictures.
Rich has picked up a new hobby called Disc Golfing (aka Frisbee Golf). Yesterday it was beautiful out and he wanted to check out a course that's right near our house. So Jax and I tagged along. We all had a good time. I can see some "Daddy/Son" time in the weekends to come. :)
Jax and I will be heading to Tennesee a week from this Friday. I don't know if I'll get a chance to update the blog again before we leave. If not, I promise to have lots of great pictures when we get back.
Buh-bye for now!


2 comments:
Oh zoo pics. Looks like y'all had fun! Ross LOVES to play frisbee golf. It's actually kinda fun!!!
Great pictures as always!! you know, we have a Frisbee Golf course right here on the campus where I work. Maybe you guys need to take a trip to Connecticut!
Post a Comment