CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

GO PACKERS!!!

We've been dealing with some grief in our household due to the fact that our very own Green Bay Packers let go of the FABULOUS QB known as Brett Favre. (me more so than Rich).


Anyway, after watching the Packers vs. Vikings tonight I am feeling a bit more confident in Favre's replacement, Aaron Rodgers. However, my LOVE for Brett Favre will never go away.

Rich pointed out a sign in the crowd during the Jets game on Sunday that holds true for me:
Packers fan from birth, Favre fan for life!!! Oh yeah, baby! (I know, I know the logistics of me actually being a Packer fan from birth when I was raised by Chicago Bears fans doesn't really work. But I see it as I was destined to be here at this spot in my life, in which, I am a Packer fan. So technically, I was born a Packer fan...I just didn't know it yet. :)

Ok...ok...so anyway...I just wanted to post these pictures really quick in honor of Aaron Rodgers first win as a Starting Packer QB. GO PACKERS!!! (even though I'm still a little bitter at how things went down).





THANKS FOR CHECKING IN!!! GO JETS!!! (err...I mean GO PACKERS!!!)

0 comments: