We have had a pretty good weekend. Jax and I went to our friend, Jenny's baby shower this weekend. She is due at the beginning of next month with a boy! Jax and I are hoping their little guy arrives earlier! He is eager to meet his new friend, Joey.
Our friend Amy is also having a baby. She's got a little boy in her belly too! He should be arriving at the beginning of October.
And then our friend Corinne is also pregnant. She's due at the end of November. They have dubbed their little one "Turkey baby" since he/she is due around Thanksgiving! My first instinct was that she is going to have a girl. But after finally seeing her this past weekend for the first time since I heard the news...I am kind of thinking she will be adding another boy to the mix. I am still on the fence.
So many babies! It's gonna be so fun!
Anyway...so we had lots of fun at the shower. Everyone was happy to see that I brought Jackson. They all had fun playing "pass the baby." I enjoyed the break.
Today started out very nice (weather wise). It was hot and sunny out. So while Jax was taking his morning nap Rich and I got out his blow up baby pool and his exersaucer. I blew up the pool and Rich assembled the exersaucer.
When Jax got up, I fed him and got him ready for the pool.
Only once we were out there the clouds started coming and it started to sprinkle. That completely foiled my plans of hanging outside in the sun with my baby boy. Oh well. We got some good pictures, that's for sure!
CHECK 'EM OUT!
He looks like he's ready to go "tailgate" at a Jimmy Buffet concert.

This little boy is gonna be so mad at me later in life! ;)
First dip in the new pool!
He's still deciding whether or not he's enjoying this.
Still thinking about it...but a little more relaxed.
Check out his little piggy's! Don't you just want to eat them?
Lounging in the pool!
He's starting to like it.....but then it started raining. BOO HOO!
Here he is checking out his new toys!
Playing a little bit more before eating and going to bed.
That was our weekend! Thanks for checking up on us.
Stay tuned..........................................
2 comments:
Awwww he has some pretty cool toys!!! Sorry the rain spoiled your plans!
Aaaaww! He is so cute! Love those little swim shorts!
Post a Comment