I have been working hard to get this Blog just the way I want it. It's still not there 100%, but I will keep working on it.
Hey...atleast I am updating for the 2nd time this month. That already puts me ahead of where I was last month. LOL!
So we've just been enjoying the nice weather this weekend and hanging around the house. Jax is really working on rolling over. He is SOOO close! It's gonna be any day now. I just know it! Rich and I were laying in bed with him this morning cheering him on. Today just wasn't the day...but I swear he said his first word today! Of course he so doesn't know what it means and it was completely by chance...but he said Dada! And he did it twice. He's such a smart baby!
Jax and I have a lot to get ready for in this next week. In a week and a half we are headed on a road trip. Just mommy and baby. We are headed to West Virginia where I will be enjoying my birthday present from Rich. A 3 night stay at Get Crafty Studios. I will be meeting up with 9 of my closest online stamping friends! There is a total of about 35 of us, but unfortunately only 9 of us will be making the trip this year. Someday we'll all get together. Anyway, I plan to work on Jackson's scrapbook while I am there and just have fun with the girls.
Aunt Marsha (Jackson's Mimi) will be meeting me there Thursday afternoon. She is going to take Jax back with her to her home in Tennessee. I am freaking out because this is going to be the first time I have been away from Jax over night. I start crying just thinking about it. But I know I will enjoy my "me" time. Then after my fun filled weekend I will head from West Virginia to Marsha's in Tennessee. We will be staying there for a week. Jackson will be meeting his Great Pappy and Great Mimi for the first time as well as his 2 Great Aunts (Amy & Leisa), 1 Great Uncle (Walt), and 4 cousins (Clayton, Laura, Cole, & Gavin). We are looking forward to the trip. Tennessee is always beautiful this time of year.
So that is the plan. I just need to spend this next week packing my butt off. I have to pack for myself, pack for my craft needs, and pack for my baby boy. It's gonna be tough!
I think that pretty much sums up what is going on with us right now. So now you can enjoy what you've really come here for: PICTURES!!
Here he is working on rolling over on Friday morning.
See how close he is?
He's having fun in his carseat.

Just chillin' on the couch with his blankie.

Like Father, Like Son
Knockout Kid... (this outfit was Daddy's 27 years ago!)

Taking his first bites of carrots.

My little "Drool" man!
4 comments:
OH Beenie!
That smile melts me!!! What a sweetheart!
I truly LOVE the pic of Jax & Rich sleeping in bed. That's adorable!
He's an absolute DOLL!!!! He's going to break hearts when he gets older, that's for sure! Love the new look of the blog, too!
Awww! The new blog looks great! I bet your next update, will be saying he's officially rolling!
COOL new banner!!!! Love the picture of your two dudes passed out, LOL.
Post a Comment