CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2007

NEWS FLASH!!!!

I am proud to announce that our little Jackson James slept through the entire night!!! He went down about 9:30 pm and not a peep was heard until 7:00 am this morning. WOO HOO! On the other hand, his mommy did not. I kept waking up and would lie there awake waiting to hear a cry. Go figure!

Now the question is...can he do it again tonight? And will I be able to catch some Zzzzzz's as well?

So that's about all there is to report today on the home front. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Know about? Please leave a comment or email me and let me know if there is anything I can add to the Blog to make it more exciting.

I will leave you now with one of my new favorite pictures:




He's another "gamer" in training! Uh oh!

6 comments:

Anonymous

LOL my future just flashed before my eyes seeing that picture. WooHoo Jax for sleeping through the night..now it's your turn little mama!!
Kauai17

Unknown

I'm glad Jax slept through then night...now you just need to! That is an adorable picture!

Anonymous

WOO HOO!! Sleeping all night!
You need to now! :)

LOVE that pic. How cute are your men???
Love your comment "future gamer".

Anonymous

Love the pic! Alex will be excited to know he will have someone else to play games with soon! Glad all is well!

Anonymous

OMGosh Colleen!! This is such an awesome picture! Men, their machines and beef jerky!!! Jax is such a beautiful boy and I am glad that you both are doing well!!

You deserve some sleep!!!

Jackie G

Anonymous

He is just precious Colleen and growing so fast! Enjoy every moment with him!

Jax--you are such a good boy to sleep through the night for Mommy and Daddy!!! You are just so precious!!!

Love,

Auntie Alybear