CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMY!

Hello! Happy birthday to me!

We are in the process of trying to get Jackson to go down a bit earlier in the evening. Last night he fell asleep about 45 minutes earlier than the previous few nights. I think he went down about 7:30ish (I had to check in on him once or twice) but he went off to the land of Nod around 8:30ish and did not wake up until 5:30. WOO HOO! Thanks for that birthday present, baby! I got some sleep because I went to bed at 9:15. LOL! How's that for getting another year older?

Anyway, he went back to sleep at about 6 am and did not get up until 9am. So, I still gotta tweak some things. We are hoping to eventually get him down by 7 or 7:30 at night and have him sleep until 7 or 7:30 the next morning (with a feeding or two in the middle if he needs it, of course).

My little guy is now awake and alert and wants to play and talk. He's starting to "coo" a little bit now and he is reacting more and more to people. Pretty soon we are going to have him smiling and giggling! I am looking forward to it!

Here are some recent pictures! I am not sure if he could be any cuter!


Getting ready to take a bath....which he LOVES doing!



There are no words for this picture. He's just so darn sweet!



Just a quick picture before heading out of the house for a bit.



So fresh and so clean!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Happy Birthday little mama. Jax is definately the best present you could ever have. Love the adorable pictures. Glittery hugs!!!
Kauai17

Anonymous

aww, he is just too darned cute! Happy Belated Birthday!