CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Doctor Visit: 1 Month Check Up




Well, our little dude is a chunky monkey! :)

It seems he has gained almost 2 pounds since he came into this world. He weighed in at 9 lbs, 3.8 oz and measured 21 inches at his 1 month check up yesterday.

We are not surprised given the fact that all he wants to do is eat during his waking moments. And he sure does let us know when he's hungry. He screams his head off! But as soon as that bottle is in his mouth he is one happy boy! They say the key to a man's heart is through his stomach....so this little kid is loving his mommy and daddy since we feed him so often. LOL!

Not too much else to report today! Oh, except that he slept through the night last night. I fed him at 8:30 pm and put him down. He woke up at 11:00 wanting to eat again, so Daddy fed him. And we did not hear a peep out of him until 7:15 this morning! WOO HOO! I hope he does it again! YEAH JACKSON!

2 comments:

Anonymous

1 month already..ACK! He is such a cute little dude. WooHoo on sleeping during the night!!
Kauai17

Anonymous

WOO HOO!
Sleeping thru the night! I LOVE it!

I'm loving these updates, too. :) Then I don't have to pester you about how things are going!

He is SO cute!! Give him a snuggle for me.