Jackson is officially 6 weeks old now, and boy is he growing! He has changed so much since we first brought him home. It's a little sad how fast it goes. We will be going to his 2 month check up in 2 weeks. I am anxious to see the numbers on how much bigger he has gotten. I think it's safe to say that if he isn't already, he will be 10 lbs. by the time we see the doctor.
This boy is a "chunky monkey". He likes to eat! I think he pretty much just stocks up during the day and that's why he is such a good sleeper. Thank goodness for that! This morning he actually ate 5 oz. He's been doing pretty well eating 4 oz, but it seems today he is a little more hungry. He must be going through a growth spurt! I've got proof too! He's growing out of his newborn clothes. That makes me want to cry. His little toes are almost about to pop out of some of his sleepers.
Jax had a busy weekend. On Saturday we went out for a visit to see some family out in the Northwest Suburbs. He was very good in the car (always is). He sleeps the whole time. So I just turned on some tunes and karaoke'd for him.
On Sunday he played on his activity blanket while Daddy and I just ooohh'd and ahhhhh'd over him. In the afternoon Mommy, Daddy, Baby, and Doggy went for a walk around the neighborhood. It was so nice to get outside. I think we are headed out for a walk this afternoon as well.
So that's what is going on with us for now! More to come....

Here's me about to head out for a road trip with Mommy.

Here's what I look like when I get really angry (usually when I am hungry).

Here I am playing on my blanket Sunday morning.
3 comments:
Could he be any cuter???? Even crying he's too cute!
LOVE the new family pic on the right!!!!
Awwww y'all are such a cute family. So glad you are able to get out and enjoy the outdoors!! Hug the chunky monkey for me :)
Kauai17
Congratulations Colleen and Rich, you made it to 6 weeks! It's great to watch him grow up through photography. He's really starting to get some facial features now too. Is he developing a bit of a personality yet? Well good luck. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment