CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 9, 2007

Spring is on it's way!!!

Hi everyone!

Happy Friday!

Happy Birthday to my Aunt Marie. ;)

Mommy and I went for our first walk today around the neighborhood. Here's a picture of me all bundled up in my stroller before we hit the streets.



It was so nice to get out and experience the "fresh air". I think I'm gonna like being outside, which is a good thing because Mommy loves to get outside when it's nice out, too. I think we scoped out a place where we can go sledding next winter (relax, they are small hills, I know I'm only going to be about 10 months old). That is going to be so much fun! I bet we'll have some good pics!

In other news, I slept through the night again last night! YEAH FOR ME! I fell asleep around 8:30 and woke up at 7:15. I really needed it, because for the past 2 days I haven't taken any naps during the day. In fact, I've been downright cranky. It was not fun for me, my mom, or my dad. I think things have worked themselves out and today I am back to being an easy going, happy boy!

Have a great weekend! I am making a few family visits this weekend to my Auntie Julie's and to see Papa Gibis. I'm sure we'll come back with lots of pictures!

*on a side note*
Hi Uncle Timmy! I can't wait to be able to go feed the deer with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Jax, I can't wait to go and feed the deer with you too! We'll probably go without your parents because I don't think they're deserving of such fantastic activities. :)

Uncle Timmy

Anonymous

That's the life..being pushed around outside :) Glad you had a good outing and slept so good for your mom and dad. Have fun visiting your family this weekend.
Aunt BeBe