Check me out in this onesie that my Auntie Julie got for me for today's special occasion:

I've been eating quite a bit and growing more each day so as you can see I don't really seem to fit into it. But Mommy squeezed me into it just this once so I could take a picture. I bet you all just want to give me a big ol' kiss! Don't ya? Don't worry, Mommy's giving me plenty. :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! Oh...and Happy "7 weeks" Birthday to me! Can you even believe it? I am looking forward to 21 years from now when I can have a "green" beer to celebrate this wonderful day!
May the Luck of the Irish be with you! I hope your weekend is filled with rainbows and a pot o' gold!
3 comments:
Hehehe..You are such a doll!!! Love the outfit!
Aunt BeBe
Jax: If you take after your parents, I don't think you'll be waiting 21 years to drink your first green beer! :)
he's gonna pop out of that outfit! must be growing like a weed!
Post a Comment