CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

A little late...but it's better than nothing!

Here's some Belly Pics to share with everyone. Going through all our pics on the computer I have come to the sad realization that I don't have enough. I am kind of sad about that. I think there are a few scattered out there that friends and family have taken, so hopefully I can get a hold of those. I am going to have to take quite a few before he arrives.




Here I am - 4 weeks preggo...don't know it yet!



May 24th, 2006 - The morning we found out!


Jimmy Buffet - August 5th - 14 weeks...that's a non-alcoholic beer you see there!


Here we are on our summer get away...17 weeks pregnant!


A better look at the bump!


Halloween 2006 - Britney Spears - 26 weeks



The Happy Couple - Britney and K-Fed



December 2, 2006 - 32 weeks

3 comments:

emilymomto3boys

I love this! I added it to my faves so I can check it. Great chronologicalling (is that a word?!?!) of the belly, I finally tried to do that a bit with my last pregnancy. You'll love to look back at it even if you don't like the pics now!

Anonymous

Awwww you make such a beautiful little mama!!!! Love the pics!!!
Aunt Bebe

Anonymous

So cute Colleen! I wish I had more pics of my belly, but sadly I have less than you do! I hated being pregnant and couldn't care less about pics! And now I'm regretting that a little! Be sure and take spome more before little Jax arrives!
You are such a cute mommy-to-be!

Lostie Michelle