CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just an update!

Well, I had my 2nd weekly doctor appointment today. It was a long wait. I even got a nap in at the doctor's office. It turns out the doctor I was seeing got stuck in 2 different surgeries so he was running a bit behind. These last few doctor visits are important, so I had to stick around so that he could see me. My appointment was at 1:30...and the doctor did not make an appearance until 3:00. Surprisingly, I handled this very well and was cool, calm, and collected. Usually, my emotions/anger would have me flying off the handle. I was a good sport today! So I am giving myself a pat on the back or maybe it should be a pat on the belly. Either way, I know Rich would be proud. :)

Anyway...I am sure you don't want that boring news...you want to know what the doctor said. And well....there is really nothing too exciting to report. I am only very slightly dilated and 50% effaced. The doctor says that his educated guess is that there is no reason why I would go any earlier than my due date. So it appears that I will be carrying this baby around in the womb for a little while longer.

All I have to say is, "phew!" I still have many things left on my "to do" list! I now feel a bit more relaxed that I might possibly be able to get it all done. Of course, the little guy could decide he wants to meet his mommy and daddy sooner rather than later, so I know things could turn around at the drop of a hat. My gut says he'll arrive Super Bowl Sunday!

Stay tuned........

0 comments: