Just wanted to get onto the Blog and practice a little bit more. So I thought I would share some pics of the baby room. It's not entirely finished. A few more things need to go up on the walls. It is finished for the most part, though. :) My aunt and I painted the room ourselves back in October. The room is a "Bug Theme".
(ps - I just discovered that you can click on these pics to get a much bigger and better view)
This next picture makes me think of this question:
We're going to be responsible for someone with a butt that fits this tiny little diaper?
3 comments:
Awww the teeny tiny diaper is just too cute and I love your bug room!!!
Aunt BeBe
Oh how sweet! I love his room! And the little diaper! SO dang cute! Make sure you save one of those! I have one of the preemie diapers saved from Autumn and it's so neat to pull it out and remember she was so tiny!
Oh, I can't wait until Jax arrives! This is so exciting! It sure brings back memories of Summer! I can't believe how quick the time has gone! It seems like just yesterday I was doing all of the things you're doing now!!!
Lostie Michelle
Hee hee! Do you like my novels?!!
Post a Comment