CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our Little Girl is 1 Month Old!

It’s hard to believe that our little Kaylynn Jean has blessed our lives for a full month!  It’s been a busy, crazy, poopy, pukey, messy, emotional, and joyful month!  Here are some pictures I have to share.IMG_4560

 

This was just a quick “photo shoot”.  I had read in a magazine to pick a chair and a toy/stuffed animal to take a picture with each month, so you can see how your little one has grown.  I have done the chair thing in the past, but I liked the idea of sitting Kaylynn next to her teddy bear.  Someday…and someday soon, she will be lots bigger than this bear!IMG_4587IMG_4590

 

Then I decided to have some fun with her.  (You will see that she did not find it so fun).  I had gotten this adorable outfit from a sweet friend when Kaylynn was just born.  Sadly, I had to wait a bit for her to fit into it.  That hat’s still a tad bit big, but that’s what makes her look even sweeter!  The key to taking these pictures is the use of a pacifier.  Get her nice and calm, remove, snap a picture and REPEAT!IMG_4619IMG_4621(2)IMG_4622IMG_4624IMG_4630IMG_4642(2)IMG_4649IMG_4651IMG_4652(3)IMG_4663IMG_4667IMG_4668IMG_4671(2)IMG_4672

Here is a quick pic I took of her last night, I caught the first hint of a smile.  IMG_4678

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Hopefully I can keep these updates coming!

Love,

Colleen and the rest of the clan!

4 comments:

Anonymous

What precious pictures Colleen! I like how you placed her by the teddy bear. So sweet!

Jackie G

Jessica

She is sooo sweet! I think she looks a lot like Jax in a few of the photos with the pom pom hat. You and Rich make some damn cute babies!

Karrie

Those pictures are excellent! That hat/dipey cover is tooooo cute!

Karrie

Girlfriend, I think it's time for an update on this little here blog! ;)