CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Welcome, Kaylynn Jean Wold!

This passed Mother's Day, our newest addition to the family arrived!  

I/we are still recovering and trying to get settled into a routine now that we've grown by "two feet."  So I am just quickly going to post some pictures here to share.

Off to the hospital…Happy Mother’s Day!  What a perfect gift!Mother's Day 2011 (4)Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (63) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (65) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (67) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (5) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (21) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (40) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (45) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (62) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (85) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (91) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (97) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (103) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (105) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (144) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (148)

Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (151) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (164) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (203) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (209) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (214) Kaylynn's Birthday 2011 (217)

IMG_4283 IMG_4284 IMG_4292 IMG_4297 IMG_4300 IMG_4310

6 comments:

Anonymous

AW! So cute. Happy family :) I love the pic of her in the hat and cupcake outfit. Her face is angelic!

Anonymous

adorable pics! How does Jax like being a big brother?

Alybear

Anonymous

Awwwww!! Sweet! Love those little pink toes!

TracyH

Chris H.

I love you Colleen~~ hope all is well.. ((((arms hugging you!))))

Julie

Sadly, this is the closest I can be to that little peanut right now. She is just so darn cute. Can't wait to see you and her very, very soon. Of course I'm missing my little Jax something terrible too;) xoxo

Jessica

I love her and can't wait to meet her!! In some of the pictures, I think she looks a lot like Jax did when he was a baby. So sweet!