CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just a few pictures...


Here are a few pictures from this morning. I had some free time so I thought I'd post and try to be "up to date" for once. :)
This was before we left the house to go outside and play. He got a hold of my phone. He gave my friend Alyson a call due to all of his button pushing. OOPS! But it was nice to talk to her for a few minutes.
Here's the little man just taking a leisurely stroll outside on the sidewalk. I think I've done this walk a few too many times in the stroller with him. But it's a good thing. He stays off the street and just follows the sidewalk all the way around the block. Of course he has to walk up onto each and every driveway and point out cars, tires, and lights. He's such a BOY!
We called our friend, Isabella, out to play. She had us over in her backyard. Aren't they so cute?


Jax is steering the wheel on top of Isabella's slide. I think if I let him he would stay there for HOURS!!! He loves to spin wheels. I guess we need to save up for one of these little playthings now. However, we haven't broken out his new sand and water table just yet. I think he is going to find hours of enjoyment with that this summer. If ONLY it would start to warm up around here!!!

0 comments: