CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

2 years ago...

Our precious little boy Jackson was a teeny, tiny peanut in my tummy and we
didn't even know about him yet. :)
Gosh it's so hard to believe he's so big now! Anyway...enough sap...here are some pictures:

We try to take every possible chance to get outside. It's definitely one of Jackson's favorite places to be. Can I just say that thank goodness we now have grass! Summer is going to be so much better because of it.

Now if only it could just warm up a bit and stay that way, darn it!



Sometimes the only way I can get Jax to look at the camera is to say to him "Show me your tongue!" He likes to stick it out.


On this lovely morning Jackson just about threw a fit to have me put his shoes on. Let's just say shoes over "footie" pajamas don't really go well together. But he wouldn't take no for an answer. He seems pretty content in this picture, don't you think?

This past Saturday it was about 70 degrees and sunny. So we thought it was a perfect time to set up Jackson's sand/water table that he got for his 1st birthday!

He just LOVES to help Da-da put things together. Jax is such a good helper. And he really digs his new table.



After the table was all set up we had to have our good friend, Isabella over to test it out. Thanks to these two little monkeys the porch is a wet, sandy mess. :)

I bought these sunglasses for Jackson before he was born. He's finally grown into them and you can tell he thinks he is pretty hot stuff in these glasses! Such a cool guy!

Yesterday, late afternoon, the day started to perk up so Jax and I and Isabella and her mommy, Connie took a nice long walk to the park. I got some fun pictures! The kids had a blast. This will definitely be one of our summer hang outs together.




This is one of Jackson's favorite spots at the park. He loves to "drive" and spin the wheel. UGH! I'm gonna have another crazy driver on my hands someday! It's bad enough being in the car with his daddy. ;)



Jackson has finally started to get a bit braver at the park. For a while he didn't want to have anything to do with a slide and recently he started going down all by himself, backwards and on his tummy. He seems to enjoy it. I am so happy that he has had a change of heart. Now hopefully he can get over his fear of the swings. Currently, he cries if you even look at him like you want to put him in the swing and he won't sit on my lap and sit in the bigger swing either. We will see what the summer and visits to the park bring us. I'll keep you posted!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

1 comments:

Kimberly

LOL, Show me your tongue, that cracks me up. What ever works right!! That sand/water table is cool. I wanna come play!