Can you believe it? Our little baby boy is 6 months old?? It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.
It's definitely been 6 months filled of learning, loving, patience, and fun! Each day is such a new adventure with Jackson. It's so wonderful to see and hear the new things he has picked up from observing everything around him. As for me, I will finally be off blood thinners starting August 1st. I am looking forward to closing that chapter in my life for good. I guess Jackson will always be a reminder, but we look at him as the best blessing we could ever have during such a scary time. And if I had to go through it all over again, knowing what would happen, I would. He really is our little angel.
This past month he has been working on mastering sitting up all by himself. He does pretty darn well. Still a little wobbly, and he has not officially fallen over since I am or Rich is always there to catch him before he topples.
This morning we practiced sitting on the bed, and I let him fall over so he could get used to that feeling and possibly learn to catch himself or slow the fall down. This baby's got some good stomach muscles. He falls with some grace. LOL!
I've got lots of pictures to share so let's get to the good stuff!
Swimming at Papa's....our guy is a little fishy!
He was totally kicking his legs in the water.
Relaxing on the couch after playing in the water.
He found the remote -- typical man!
It's just about as big as he is.
"What? I'm not doing anything." (as he turned up the volume to SUPER LOUD)
Chillin' at home in the exersaucer.
My couch potatoes!
Practicing sitting up in his bumbo chair.
Sleeping in the swing, while still holding a toy...very talented!
"I have so much fun in this thing!"
I just wanna eat those cheeks!
Working on his sitting skills at Auntie Julie's & Uncle Joe's
Seriously....could he get any sweeter?
I am loving this face he makes now!
Daddy put up his swing in the back. He loves it!
Aunt Marie came over to visit and we took a walk!
"Look everyone! I am sitting!"
He is feeling very proud of himself!
It didn't phase him! He rolled over and was ready to play!
Taking a break from using all those muscles!
Thanks for visiting! We'll share stories and pics with you again soon!







4 comments:
oh man!
I can't get enough of your cute kid!!
My favs are your couch potatoes and the one where he looks like he's saying "yo" :D
Too cute, I can't believe it has been 6 months!!! He has the best smile, gosh that would brighten anyone's day. LOVE the picture of your boys on the couch and the ones with the remote, LOL. Those bumbo chairs are so cool. I know you are looking forward to August 1st. WooHoo.
OMGosh!!! What a cutie pie! I wish this came with sound! I want to make faces and listen to him giggle :)
OMG...He is SO freakin Cute!!! I want to just hug him and kiss him and pinch his little cheeks!!!!
Post a Comment