CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pics from the weekend!

Hello everyone! Sorry we have been MIA. We have just been out and about, enjoying the nice weather.


Last Friday I had my Greenfield Filter removed. (I had that inserted when I was in the hospital to catch any possible lingering blood clots). The doctors felt that it would be safe now to have it removed. I am happy to be rid of that. I need to remain on blood thinners until August. So as you can imagine, I am really looking forward to that! They removed the filter through a vein in my neck. Weird, huh? Right now my neck basically looks like a Vampire with one tooth took a bite outta me. LOL! But so far I have no problem with sunlight and garlic doesn't bother me...so I think I'm in the clear.

My neck was and is still a little sore, but nothing this mama can't handle.


So that is really all that has been going on. This week I have had to make 2 trips to the doctor to have my blood levels checked...the numbers were low...so I have to go again on Friday! BLECH! I feel like Jax and I are living in the car this week.


On Monday we also visited the Shedd Aquarium. I don't have pics of that because you are not allowed to use flash because it scares the fishies. But Jackson absolutely LOVED looking at the fish in the tanks. His eyes would get so big following all the sealife around. It was so cute! I look forward to taking him back there when he is a bit older.




Here are some pictures from the weekend:



My future's so bright....I gotta wear shades!


He is one cool dude!


Me & Mommy



Here is how our little man likes to sleep. He's gonna be a "blankie" boy.






A few more from today. He's just so sweet and cuddly!


1 comments:

Anonymous

You are looking good girl!!!! It's so cute to see Jax snuggled with his blankies!!!