CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2007

A Monday Quickie

Hello!

There's not too much to update you on. We had a fairly normal and uneventful weekend. Our friends Tim and Jenny came over on Saturday night for some pizza, beer, and friendly conversation. They are expecting a little one at the beginning of July. IT'S A BOY!! Jackson is so excited to meet his new best buddy.

Today was pretty quiet. Jax and I lounged around the house and we went outside for two walks. It was wonderful to get some nice fresh air. Because it was so nice out I didn't have to bundle Jax all up. So I put him in his new windbreaker that he received in the mail from his Mimi (she's in Tennessee). It's a Tennessee Volunteers windbreaker.

Here are some pictures of our little Tennessee Vol:








While we were hanging out at home, we did most of our playing in the office/stamp room...which is really code for Mommy and Daddy's "play"room. I got to actually stamp a card today while Jax played on his activity blanket. It's so fun to watch him lay there and coo and gurgle. He has really found his voice...I think we might have a future American Idol on our hands! He's the best singer I have ever heard. LOL!

Anyway here are some pictures of us while we were hanging out:

Jackson sat in Daddy's computer chair while Mommy checked her email. Notice how cool he thinks he is sitting in the "big boy" chair?




And then.......




He fell over! I guess he still needs some practice.



We'll be talking to you all again soon! Ta ta for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous

CUTE!!
Of course he fell over! That chair looks slippery. :)
So cute and funny.

Anonymous

Oh that windbreaker is too cute for words!!!!!!
Kim

vb

Jax,

You are so adorable. Pappy and Mimi would be so proud to see you supporting the TN Volunteers.

I Love You!

Auntie Steph