CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I know! I know! Could I have waited any longer to update the blog? Sorry...I just got really sidetracked.

So ENJOY! And I promise I'll try to be a little better this month.


We got a quick picture of what the Easter Bunny brought before Jax got up. SPOILED!

Here is Jax heading down the stairs to check out his Easter basket and begin the Easter Egg Hunt.


He liked what he saw!
Shaking up the egg to figure out what was inside.

Digging to the bottom of his basket to make sure nothing got lost in the Easter grass.

An aerial view of Jackson's Easter "loot!"

Enjoying a delicious chocolate covered strawberry from Auntie Jan-Jan. (oh yeah...and he took his clothes off to be "Nekkid Boy")
Jax and Papa (don't mind my brother in the background, LOL!)

To quote Jax right before this picture: "I'ma coowl guy!"

Enjoying a donut that Daddy brought home.

This is "THE LOOK"...it's quite frightening, don't ya think? It means he is not happy with you.
Playing outside on his new playset. THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY MONEY EVERYONE!

Hiding out in the fort with his cars.
I forgot where we were headed...outside for a walk maybe?
This is the day I realized that Jax is NOT a baby anymore. He looks SOOOO big here! So tall and skinny and lookin' for trouble on Daddy's desk!
We went to Chuck E Cheese recently. I wish I had more pictures to share but he was not cooperating. However...I can tell you that this is how he decided he need to play ski-ball. He just got right up on the thing and walked all the way to the score zone and threw the ball in that way. LOL!
Playing outside with his digger.

Splashing in the puddles! Oh boy did he have fun with this!
More splashing!
Taking a break on the front porch. See how wet his pants are?
Going to check the mail with Daddy. I just love these pictures!
Here is how I found him after his nap one day. Notice his blue/yellow shirt. The next picture will clear it up for you if you cannot figure out what he did. TOO FUNNY!
"LOOK WHAT I DID"

Just a quick pic before going out to dinner with Daddy and Mama. Daddy gave me "Cool Guy" hair.
Me and my buddy, "B". That's how he used to say "bear"...so we have now just dubbed his favorite teddy, "B."
And there you have it. The month of April in a nutshell. And the last few pictures were from this month.
Hopefully I will be back to share more in a few days!
THANKS FOR CHECKING IN ON US!