CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

The Future's So Bright...

Hey there! I can't believe it's almost been a whole month since I last posted. And I really cannot believe that our little baby boy is going to be 2!!!! Where does the time go? He's not our little baby anymore. :( Boo hoo!!!


We are just spending this week getting ready for Jackson's 2nd Birthday party. (That's his invitation up above). Here are some pictures I wanted to share.

Just having fun!



Jax is really into sunglasses these days!

Here was what he put on as we were getting ready to head to the grocery store!


SNOW DAY!!








1 comments:

Cindy Motz

Oh my gosh! I am LMAO at Rich dancing in the background... you can see his reflection in the mirror! :) Jax is getting to be such a big boy! :)