CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!

Happy Monday! I just wanted to post pictures from the Halloween weekend! Jax had such a fun time trick or treating. He got lots and lots of treats! He's a "candy junkie" like his dad. :)


Here's our very own Cap'n Jax! Who wouldn't want to sail a pirate ship with this little guy?




Here is Jax outside patiently waiting to go door to door for candy. He refused to put his hat on.


Here is Jax with his girlfriend, Isabella. She was Tinkerbell. It was very fitting that Jax went as a pirate, don't ya think?


Don't mind me. I am just trying to force the hat on his head. But he was not cooperating.


Here's the cutest kids on the block!

Just picking some leaves off the tree.
TRICK OR TREAT!!

Jackson and Daddy - The Candy Duo


Snuggle time! Trick or treating takes a lot out of a kid and his Daddy.
And in case you are interested, Rich and I went to a Halloween Party this past Saturday night. Here are a few pictures of us all dressed up. Rich went as a Garden Gnome and I was a Garden Fairy. My aunt and I made Rich's costume and mine was purchased at an online Halloween costume store.




















2 comments:

Kimberly

Shiver me timbers he be a cute lil' treater! You looked so pretty and I am cracking up at Rich's costume!!!! OMG y'all totally rocked on making that. Love the little legs, LOL.

Melissa

Weenie, you and your "boys" are so cute!! I love the costumes, and I'm so impressed that you and your aunt made Rich's costume!!! Tooooo cute! Jax makes an adorable pirate.