CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just for fun!

This was the first week in April. I decided to invite all of our "baby buddies" over for a playdate. It was very fun. Jax was excited for everyone to come over to play. We invited Joey and his mommy, Jenny, Colin and his mommy, Amy, Caleb and his mommy, Corinne, and Jackson's girlfriend, Isabella and her mommy, Connie.
Did you follow all that? Holy babies! Unfortunately, Caleb had a bit of a cold so he and his mommy couldn't make it. Isabella and her mommy showed up fashionably late...as in when all the other babies were leaving! LOL! But it was still fun!


Here is Joey and Jackson playing upstairs in the loft area. Joey was the first to arrive.








Colin arrived!!! Um, can you tell Jackson is excited? Or maybe he just really likes buckles and carseats? Either way, I think he is ready to be a BIG BROTHER!!! What do you think, Daddy?
Jackson was so sweet to Colin, trying to help him out of his carseat. He was even rocking him too.




Do you think Colin is sending Jax a secret message ESP style? He is saying "Hey buddy, can you get me outta this thing? I need to be free!"



Here are all the boys enjoying some nice quiet reading time. I think we've got some very smart babies on our hands.


Ok, now here is where Mommy and Daddy decided to spice things up for Jax. LOL! We thought it would be funny to see Jax eat a Sour Patch Kid (he got some from the Easter Bunny). Rich and I were all geared up to watch the funny faces he would make. But to our surprise, the kid LOVED them! Here he is showing us what a champ he is with a red Sour Patch Kid. These things are sour! Mommy had a taste and even her eyes watered!


This would be Jackson doing his version of "paper work." This is my recycling bin downstairs in the computer/craft room. Jax likes to sit in front of the box and take the papers out one by one. However, he's such a good boy, because when it's time to head back upstairs and the paper needs to be put back in the box, he actually HELPS me do it!


This is from yesterday. It was really nice out and Daddy got home from work a little early. So we decided to head outside for a little bit before dinner. And, yes, that is a flash light in Jackson's hand. He is obsessed with lights. This flashlight is in our front hallway for dark nights when taking the doggy out. Jackson has decided that it is his now. Do you think we should let him have it? I mean, I don't really think he's cute enough to deserve it. ;)
Jax got a wagon for Christmas this year from his Godparents. He just loves helping Daddy put things together. He also loves anything with wheels that spin round and round. He's a very good helper! Just ask Dad.
























Jax enjoys taking a stroll down the sidewalk as he chases his shadow.


These are Jackson's new shoes! How freakin' adorable are these things? Look at his cute, chubby little toes in these awesome Nike sandals. I found them at Kohls and showed them to Rich and we both thought they were just too cute to pass up. They'll come in handy for the summer!
Jackson was proud to show off his new shoes this morning for the camera. He is in fact in his pajamas but he wouldn't take no for an answer as he chased me about this morning with his shoes saying "Ish, ish, ish." (That's his word for shoe...it almost sounds like he is saying "ish").

This is a quick snapshot of me and Jackson this morning. I have decided that Rich must have carried this baby for 9 months. Because this boy has nothing of mine. (ok...maybe the chubby cheeks, but that's about it!) He is a spitting image of his daddy, which isn't such a bad thing, I guess. LOL!

Thanks for visiting! Rich and I are headed to Jamaica next week for some fun in the sun! Jackson is staying at home with Mimi Marsha. They are going to have so much fun! I am sure there will be lots of pictures to post when we get back!

2 comments:

Kimberly

Sooooo cute. Love the pic of him eating the Sour Patch Kid, too funny that it didn't really affect him! Also love the pic of him helping Rich with the wagon. That is too precious. I know y'all will miss the little man next week but have a blast in Jamaica!

Suzanne

I say this in every comment, but he's so adorable!!! He does look just like his Daddy, and no, that's not a bad thing! :) Have fun in Jamaica!