CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Weekend

Jackson took his first roadtrip to Wisconsin this past weekend. He went to go meet one set of his Great Grandparents! They were anxious to finally meet the little dude.

We left Friday afternoon. Jax did very well in the car. In fact, he slept the entire way there (5.5 hours). He woke up to eat half way and that was it. What a good little boy.

He wasn't on his best behavior the first night in the hotel room, though. He had a very restless night (although who can blame him with an almost 6 hour nap). On top of that he seemed to be coming on with a cold. He's got the major sniffles.

He did very well the next day as we celebrated Easter with the family on Saturday.

Here's our Easter "family" picture:


Can you tell we were all a little bit tired from the long, sleepless night?




Here's our little "Easter Bunny."



We took him into the swimming pool for the first time on Saturday morning. We've got some great pictures of that. Did he enjoy it, you ask? Well...he didn't scream his head off. I think he will like it a lot more when he is outside on a warm summer day and the sun is out. He whined a tiny bit, but I also think he was on the verge of getting hungry. I can't wait for summer because I just know he's gonna be my little "water baby".

Here are some pictures of our swimming adventure:

This is the smallest size swim diaper I could find. I guess he's still just a "little" guy.


Here he is in his "oh so cute" swim trunks!



Me and Daddy in the pool!



Me and Mommy in the pool!


I think this might be all the "cuteness" you can take for one day. But make sure to tune into tomorrow's Blog edition...because I've got some GREAT pictures to share with everyone! I have officially decided that tomorrow is "Picture Day". No blabbering from me at all...just pictures!

Until tomorrow....

3 comments:

Anonymous

OH MY GOSH!!!
That family pic is the BEST!
What a way to capture the first months of parenthood! :)
I love it.
I promise sleeping & routines will get better.

You all look so great in the pics.
He's growing too fast - put a book on his head! ;)

Anonymous

LOL your Easter picture is hilarious! We always get holiday family pictures like that. Love the little swim trunks!!
Kim

Anonymous

Colleen, he is soooo cute, I don't know how you can even stand it! I could look at him allllll day!!!