CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 15, 2007

NEW Baby Room Additions!

Happy MLK Day!

It's been a few days since I last posted. Rich and I have been busy taking care of a few things here and there. Most recently, we added some fun stuff to the baby room. I've got new pictures to show you below.


We added these wooden letters above the changing table. Our friends, Joe and Corinne made these themselves and gave them to us as a shower gift! We LOVE it!


We added some bugs to the wall. These bugs came from the shower that my cousin Julie threw for us. I just love the dragonflies!


These wall bugs go with the actual bedding set we chose. Grandma Tammy (or Tamma) as she is going to be called bought these and all the bedroom decor.


We hung up a shelf on this wall and a few small picture frames. I think it's a great finishing touch.




My Aunt Marsha also came into town on Friday from Tennessee. She will be staying with us for a bit to help out before and after little Jackson arrives. On Saturday she helped me with some laundry and also vacuumed the house from top to bottom! That was such a GREAT help!

Unfortunately, I don't have too much else to report at this time. I've got another doctor appointment on Wednesday. Perhaps I will have some NEW information on my progress.


As for today...check out this website: http://www.proudbody.com/bellycastgallery.htm

Rich and I are going to be casting my pregnant belly. You can do so many cool things with your belly cast. Depending on how it goes, perhaps I will have some pictures to share with everyone.

I will be checking in with you all again very soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous

It looks soooooo good and ready. Love all of the bugs. Can't wait to see your belly cast..too fun!
Kim

Unknown

I love the room! Great job on the painting!!!